A Roundup of 6 Spider Decorations for Halloween
Decorating for Halloween with Spider Crafts and Recipes
We are going with a spider theme at our house for Halloween this year. I found some large furry spiders and those stretchy spider webs on sale. We decorated the shrubs out front with these scary spiders with big red eyes. They are getting lots of attention from kids walking by on their way to school.
Since my daughter loves the spider decorations for Halloween, I thought it would be fun to see what other spider-related crafts I could come up with this year. Check out these fun ideas for creating your own spider decorations.
1. I loved this giant spider made from a milk jug and pipe insulation! Such fun. Would be perfect on the window or on a fence.
2. These simple Styrofoam spider crafts are easy to make for any age kids. Make a whole bunch and use them as a table decoration or as a cake topper!
3. This article is full of ideas for decorating your home for Halloween but I especially loved the spidery window hanging and the tablecloth.
4. Love, love, love these cupcakes decorated with webs and spiders. What a cute idea to grace any Halloween dessert table.
5. This spooky spider craft in black and orange would be great for a table decoration or make a bunch and hang them from a tree outside. I love these simple crafts that are fast, inexpensive, kids of all ages can make and they still look adorable!
6. No Halloween party would be complete without party favors! These spider lollipops are the perfect way to round out any Halloween event.
Do you have any special decorations you’d like to share? Leave us comment below!