Dallas Kids Expo Saturday March 24, 2012
North Texas Families Invited to Explore, Excite and Enjoy Dallas Kids Expo – March 24, 2012 at Dallas Market Hall
READY, SET, BUILD! Put on your construction hat, DFW! The Dallas Kids Expo is proud to announce Bob the Builder for a special appearance at the fourth annual Dallas Kids Expo! On March 24 at Dallas Market Hall, families get “hands-on” with local resources like pregnancy to newborns preparation with “Oh, Baby! Alley and celebration party planning with “The Ultimate Birthday Party Experience.” This year’s focus, “Let’s Move in 2012” aims to get kids and parents excited about raising a healthier generation through fun activities, information and resources. For one day only, the 2012 Dallas Kids Expo is THE resource for everything DFW + kids with unique exhibitors and services, educational seminars for parents and kids, jam-packed entertainment and great deals for everything families are looking for!
What: Explore, Excite and Enjoy the 4th Annual Dallas Kids Expo
When: March 24, 2012 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Where: Dallas Market Hall, 2200 N. Stemmons Fwy. Dallas, Texas 75207
Details: All patrons will be provided “security bands” to ID parent and child matches.
Tickets: Parking is free at Dallas Market Hall.
*Pre-sale tickets are available online at www.dallaskidsexpo.com.
General Admission – Adults: $7 online pre-sale, $12 at the door.
Kids (12 and under): $1 or FREE with a jar of peanut butter as part of The DKE Peanut Butter Challenge!
- Sprout/HiT Entertainment’s Bob the Builder will perform for two shows!
- Calling all DFW Moms! Brooke Burke, TV star and Co-CEO of ModernMom.com launches ModernMom Makeover TV at DKE with online contest to makeover five DFW moms (and have it streamed live!) from Dallas Kids Expo! Contest starts today until March 20.
- Candace Hickey, Reality star of WE TV’s “Texas Multi-Mamas” and Plano resident will speak about how she handles being a mom and on TV!
- Giveaways for local event tickets, products like strollers, carries and equipment, gift certificates and more!
- Special features “Oh, Baby Alley” for expectant moms, “The Ultimate Birthday Party Experience” and “Let’s Move DFW” will give families the opportunity to experience resources first hand.
- Meet 100s of exhibitors, attractions and experts like Disney Vacations, Michael’s crafters, Dallas Zoo animals, and others.
- Kids can bounce, jump, create, ride, pet and play all while learning about DFW! (Did we mention jugglers, stilt walkers, and snake handlers, too?)
- Best of all, kids get in free (12 and under) with a jar of peanut butter to donate to the North Texas Food Bank for the Kids4Kids Program!
The heart of the Dallas Kids Expo 2012 on March 24, is to give DFW families a fun way to learn about local family resources. From pregnancy, toddler years, school-age and throughout their teenage years, Dallas Kids Expo provides an array of services, products and venues that families need throughout their family’s stages.