Day out with Thomas presented by Museum of the American Railroad
Visit with Thomas at the Grapevine Vintage Railroad April 13-15 and April 20-22
It’s that time of year again when little ones who love Thomas can see him in person. Your little ones will love being able to ride with Thomas himself and taking a photo with Thomas too! A Day out With Thomas is presented by the Museum of the American Railroad and takes place the following two weekends at the Grapevine Vintage Railroad in April 2012: April 13-15 & April 20-22.
Your family can look forward to a fun day filled with a host of activities!
- 25 minute ride with full size Thomas the Tank Engine (12 rides a day — purchase tickets for a specific date and time)
- Meeting Sir Topham Hat
- Live Children’s music & Magic shows from the main stage
- Petting Zoo
- A model train layout featuring Thomas characters
- Build with Mega Bloks
- Sandbox Fun Dig
- Arts & Crafts with local arts & cultural institutions
- Temporary tattoos, coloring activities, games, Thomas play tables and much more
For more information or to buy your tickets, visit www.grapevinetexasusa.com.
North Texas Kids is giving away TWO sets of tickets to Day out with Thomas on Friday April 20th! The tickets are for 9am so you’ll be able to avoid the long lines!
For a chance to win one of the 2 sets of tickets to Day out with Thomas, do the following:
1) leave a comment below and tell us why your child loves Thomas the Train.
2) Subscribe to our e-newsletter below and get more great contests, events and educational articles delivered to your inbox twice a week! Already subscribed? Great! Just tell us you already subscribe. Thanks for following NorthTexasKids!
Contest ends Tuesday, March 20th. Good Luck!