Destination Science Blasts off in Dallas Ft Worth!
Build. Learn. Create. Explore. Let your child’s imagination soar with Destination Science!
Destination Science makes science fun for kids! They provide week long summer camps that are designed for boys and girls in Kindergarten through 6th grade who have big imaginations and a desire to stir up science fun. Full day and half day camps are available Monday through Friday from 9am to 3:30pm. Extended hours are available in the morning (8-9am) and the afternoon (3:30-5pm) at most locations; see individual locations for more information.
Each week long summer camp focuses on a topic that includes 20 hands-on science activities that kids can take home as well as fun games and great teachers. In the DFW area this summer, kids can look forward to the following:
- Wild Extreme Physics Fun – Create your own 3D electric-powered cool games that light up & buzz when you hit the target. Join the Crime Scene Science team to solve the mystery of the missing King Kong spider from the Wild Animal Adventure Park.
- The Amazing Space Race – Build and launch your own rocket 1,000 feet into the air! You’ll also take home your very own launch system! Prepare to create a motorized planetary explorer, battle gravity from an explosive splat, and more!!
- Techno Robot Creators - Robots rule…at least here they do! Spend the week plotting and powering up your very own Mega-bot. You’ll also get your hands on electric room alarms, laser spinners, electronic bug listening devices and more!!
- Busting Myths with Cool Science - Spend the week discovering what’s real and what’s just real odd. You’ll test out air-powered cannons, hold electric lightning in the palm of your hand, make a giant bubble you could stand in, learn how to turn your room into a laser light show and more!
Enrollment Specials – Register by April 30th
- Early Bird Special: Register for a Destination Science summer camp by April 30th and save $20/week!
- Additional Savings: Use code NEWTX and save an additional $30/week!
- Register each child now in 3 or more sessions and save an additional $10/week per child.
- Siblings save an additional $5/week per child.