Easy Kids Craft: Finger Print Vase and Photo Paper Flower
Keep little ones busy with this fun kids craft
A bouquet of these cute flowers inspired by Kaboose.com would make a great end-of-year teacher gift. If you don’t have photos of the whole class, your kids can color the rest of the flowers.
For the paper flowers:
- Construction paper
- Family photos cropped into circles.
- Green pipe cleaners
For the finger print vase:
- Glass vase (you can pick one up at a dollar store)
- Enamel paints
What you need to do:
- Prepare the glass vase by making sure it is clean, dry and label-free.
- To make the painted flowers, carefully dip fingertips into the paint. Dot on the glass to form flower shapes, using alternate colors for the petals.
- Set the vase aside and let dry according to the directions on the paint bottle.
- Meanwhile, cut simple flower shapes out of construction paper.
- Cut photos into small circles. Glue each photo circle to the center of a flower.
- Tape a green pipe cleaner to the back of each flower.
- Trim the pipe cleaners as needed to fit the fingerprint vase.