This Friday at Dallas Children’s Theater: A Pajama Party AND a Chance to Win The Christmassy DreamWorks Experience!
By Mina Frannea
Dallas Children’s Theater is planning a fabulous opening night this Friday, September 23rd, for their first show of the 2011-2012 season: “Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day” (September 23 – October 23, 2011; ages 5 and up).
Opening night features a fun pajama party and children can wear their jammies and bring their favorite sleep toy. The whole family will enjoy red carpet treatment with live music, free desserts provided by D Magazine and Sam’s Club, one free show poster per family and even more time to mingle with the show’s cast. The party starts right after the show!
Opening night sponsor, D Magazine, will give one lucky attendee on Friday night the chance to win a Gaylord Texan Christmassy DreamWorks Package.
The DreamWorks Experience includes:
- Two night room accommodations at Gaylord Texan Resort and Tickets to ICE! featuring DreamWorks’ Shrek the Halls
- Early admission to ICE! – one hour prior to scheduled opening time
- ShrekFeast Interactive Character Meal
- “Character Passport” Meet & Greets
- DreamWorks Themed Scavenger Hunt
- DreamWorks Welcome Amenity with Package Check-In
- Special Wake-Up Calls by DreamWorks Characters!
Don’t miss your chance to win this amazing experience and enjoy DCT’s first show of the season! It is opening night so be sure to purchase your tickets ahead of time. Tickets are available through the Dallas Children’s Theater website.
Mina Frannea is a Mom to eight-year-old twins and enjoys writing about life in general, family friendly activities around town, favorite recipes and crafts that keep her children busy and happy. For more posts by Mina, visit her blog at www.themomsjournal.com.